A wise man once said
You shouldn’t support a cause without knowing it better.
The aim of this repository is to gather all information related to Global warming and show-case the gathered info in an organised way such that most of the people can understand the effect of Global warming and support it.
If you want to contribute, you are most welcome. Please read contribution guidelines before starting to contribute.
Start reading the content here
- Go to Github page to start contributing.
- Please don’t explain everything in deep or go in technical aspects. Try to keep the content as simple as possible.
- Provide external links if deep explanation is needed. Here are some valid examples to attach external links:
- Always try to link external relevant resources to your content so that people can believe it.
- Please also cite the content with link if it is copied from external source. But try to avoid copying content from external resources, instead explain in your own words.
- To gather content, read lot of data. reassure yourself by visiting at least two different sources. You can start reading resources here to gather content.
A greenhouse gas (sometimes abbreviated GHG) is a gas in an atmosphere that absorbs and emits radiation within the thermal infrared range.